How to Enter Download Mode / ODIN Mode on Galaxy Galaxy A7 2018: If you are the owner of Galaxy A7 2018 smartphone and want to customize or performing different functions on it, then you are at right place. Today we share a guide on how to Enter Download Mode or ODIN Mode on Galaxy A7 2018. As we know that you can easily customize and tweak Android devices for better performance because it is an open source operating system. Download mode is essential to perform various tasks on Android smartphones.
Enter download mode or Odin mode on Galaxy A7 2018 has been specifically added for the development and update process. By entering download mode or ODIN mode on Galaxy A7 2018, you can install custom ROMs, Android Debugging tool, flashing official stock firmware, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, restoring backups, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, tweaking system settings and much more.
Fastboot or Bootloader Mode is also known as download mode. These modes come most helpful in cases where we brick our smartphones. The most common use is to flash stock firmware on Samsung phone using Odin tool. Most of the users move into the bootloader or fastboot mode from recovery mode. Whereas Samsung has added default boot into the recovery mode. By following this simple and easy guide, you can enter download mode or ODIN mode on Galaxy A7 2018.
Galaxy A7 2018 Specs:
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 has a 6.0 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. The phone is powered by Exynos 7885 or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 along with 64/128GB internal storage and 4/6GB of RAM. Enter download or Odin mode on Galaxy A7 2018 does not affect your phone’s warranty and also neither harm your phone in any manner. If you want to enter download mode or Odin mode on Galaxy A7 2018 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Make a proper backup of all your important data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Samsung USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
You May Also Like:
- Root Galaxy S6 SM-G920P on Android 6.0.1 with CF-Auto-Root
- Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700L with CF-Auto-Root Package
- Install UBU1BPG1 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy A7 A710M (2016)
- Root Galaxy A8 SM-A800I On Marshmallow 6.0.1 [CF-Auto-Root]
- How to Root Galaxy A7 SM-A700F on Android 5.0.2
- Download Odin Flash Tool for Any Samsung Device
How To Enter Download Mode Or Odin Mode on Galaxy A7 2018:
- First, Power OFF your phone using the Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button, until the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Now, use the Volume Up to confirm that you want to enter into the recovery mode.
- You should reach the Download mode
These were the easy steps to enter download or Odin mode on Galaxy A7 2018.
Done! You have successfully entered download or Odin mode on Galaxy A7 2018. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question related to this guide.