In this guide, we’ll tell you that how to Download SP Flash Tool (SmartPhone Flash Tool) For MediaTek Devices. Also, we have given the detailed instructions on How to Flash Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool. It is a powerful tool that enables you to flash any custom ROMs, custom recovery, Stock ROM or even fix the hard bricked devices. Let us start to know about the Smart Phone Flash Tool and its features. All you need to have the latest and correct Android USB Drivers already installed on PC for your Android phone. SP Flash Tool support all Android smartphones and tablets having built-in Mediatek (MTK) chipset.
You can use SP Flash Tool to either upgrade/downgrade your Android devices. This handy tool helps you to fix/unbrick your smartphone. If you are looking for the latest Smartphone Flash Tool then you’ll be glad to know that here we have given the direct links to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool (Windows & Linux). Now go ahead and follow the given guide to Download SP Flash Tool for Windows and Linux and follow the guide to flash a stock firmware using SP Flash Tool. With Smartphone Flash Tool, you can easily perform various tasks on supported Mediatek Android devices. It’s just like Odin (Samsung Flashing Tool) so you can do any sort of operations on your Mediatek Android devices with it.
Check out some of its highlighted functions of the Smartphone Flash Tool:
SP Flash Tool Features:
CultOfDroid.com not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installing / flashing using SP Flash Tool. Proceed at your own risk.
Before proceeding to download the SP Flash Tool and installation guide, read the pre-requirements carefully.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data on your phone before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- If you are going to flash a custom ROM on your Android device with SP Flash Tool then your phone’s warranty may void as there are no warranty issues if you are flashing a Stock ROM.
- Download and install the latest Mediatek VCOM USB drivers on your PC: Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers.
- All credit goes to MediaTek Inc for creating and distributing Smart Phone Flash Tool for free.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least about 70% to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing ROM with SP Flash Tool.
- These are the latest versions of Smartphone Flash Tool for Windows and Linux.
Download SP Flash Tool for Windows
You can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool for Windows by clicking below:
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows
Download SP Flash Tool for Linux
You can download the latest version of SP Flash Tool for Linux by clicking below:
- Download SP Flash Tool for Linux
How to Flash Stock ROM with Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- First of all, power off your MTK device.
- Download the Correct Stock Rom or Custom Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Smartphone and extract it on your Computer
- Download the SP Flash Tool from the above link on the desktop of your PC.
- Extract the SP Flash Tool and open the folder.
- You can see various files, look for the file named Flash_tool.exe and double-click on it to run.
- Once SP Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab then click on the scatter-loading button.
- After clicking on the download tab, you can see the Download agent and scatter loading options. Click on the Download Agent (Choose) and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (You can find it inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- Next, tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file within the same menu. It’s inside the Stock ROM Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt).
Please note that MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of Mediatek processor.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
Click the Download button
- Now, connect your device to the PC using its USB data cable (Power Off).
After connecting the device to the PC, press Volume Down or Volume Up key in order to easily detect your smartphone by the PC.
Once firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will appear.
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC and disconnect your Android device. Reboot it.
That’s All! You have successfully flashed a stock ROM using SP Flash Tool on your MTK Android Smartphone.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding this guide.