Download and Install Mi Flash Tool (Latest Version) for Windows: In this post, we are sharing the direct links to download Mi Flash tool (also known as XiaoMiFlash) and it’s usage instructions that how you can use it for various purposes. Xiaomi has officially released Mi Flash Tool (latest version MiFlash20170425) to flash/install Stock Firmware (Fastboot Files) on the Xiaomi smartphones. The tool works over the fastboot connection with the smartphones to modify/erase/flash software images. With this handy tool, you can easily update your Xiaomi phones to the latest OS or if you have you flashed a Custom ROM but want to go back MIUI then this tool will help. Also, MiFlash tool can be used if the device stuck, unlock the bootloader or facing a bootloop issue on your Xiaomi device. Now follow the give guide to Download and Install Mi Flash Tool (Latest Version) for Windows-based PC.
Even if you soft bricked/hard bricked your device accidentally then the only way to resolve the issue is Mi Flash tool to recover. You can easily flash MIUI fastboot ROM of your phone using this Mi Flash Tool. When the OEM rolled out the new updates then just download and install Mi Flash Tool (Latest Version). Then download Fastboot files from Xioami official site and flash them via Mi Flashing tool. Now, go ahead and read the given guide to know in detail that How to Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool through direct download links and how to use this tool to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi device.
MIUI ROM is available in two formats, MIUI Recovery ROM and the Fastboot ROM. MIUI Recovery ROM adds new features and improves the existing ROM. But if you want to perform a new and clean installation, then you’ll go for MIUI Fastboot ROM. Xiaomi Mi Flash Tools flashes MIUI Fastboot ROM very easily. Users can also use Mi Flash Tool to downgrade from the existing ROM. The latest version of Mi Flash Tool V7.4.25 is fast/stable that comes with bug fixes. Now go ahead to Download Latest Mi Flash Tool 7.4.25 for Xiaomi Devices. Please read the given pre-requirements before using MiFlash Tool.
- 1 Download and Install Mi Flash Tool (Latest Version) for Windows
- 2 How to Install Mi Flash Tool on Windows:
- 3 How to Use Mi Flash Tool (Flash Fastboot ROMs):
Download and Install Mi Flash Tool (Latest Version) for Windows
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (Pre-Requirements)
Keep in mind that the Mi Flash Tool is built for Qualcomm-powered Xiaomi/Redmi phones in order to install/flash fastboot ROMs.
- The latest Mi Flash tool is working with Windows 7 or above systems (32/64-bit architecture). It’s not working on Windows XP.
- Make sure to uninstall any previous version before installing the latest version of Mi Flash Tool.
- You can use MiFlash Tool on only Qualcomm devices as it doesn’t support MTK (MediaTek) devices.
- The bootloader of your Xiaomi phone must be unlocked to use this tool to flash Fastboot ROM.
- Devices prior to Xiaomi Mi 3 are not supported.
- Redmi Note 3
- Redmi 3S
- Redmi Pro
- Mi Max
- Mi 5
- Mi 5S Plus
- Mi 5S
- Mi Mix
- Mi Note 2
- Mi 6
- Mi A1
- Mi Mix 2
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi 2
- Redmi 4
- All Latest Models
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Features
- Easy-to-use Installer: You can easily install Mi Flash Tool, as it comes as Windows installer format (.msi). Double click on it to run your Windows-based PC and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Comes with built-in USB drivers: The tool includes all the required USB drivers that you need to make a successful connection between the phone and PC.
- Supports multiple devices: MiFlash Tool supports almost all Xiaomi/Redmi devices having Qualcomm chipset.
- Various flashing options: This tool comes with 3 different flashing modes – Clean all, Save user data and Clean all and lock.
- Connect multiple devices: The tool allows you to connect and flash multiple devices at a time.
Download Mi Flash Tool For Xiaomi Devices (Windows 7/8/10):
Here, we have given the direct link to download latest Mi Flash Tool version v7.4.25.
File Name: MiFlashSetup_eng.msi
Last Update: 28 April 2017
Size: 48.9 MB
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
After downloading Mi Flash tool, proceed to the given steps on how to install it on Windows PC.
How to Install Mi Flash Tool on Windows:
- First of all, download Mi Flash tool MSI installer on the desktop of your PC.
- Now, double-click on ‘MiFlashSetup.msi‘ file to run the installer.
- Click “Next” on the XiaoMiFlash installer window.
- The installer will automatically select the installation folder. You can also change the installation path by simply clicking on “Browse” and select the folder location.
- Click on ‘Next‘ again.
- Now, the Mi Flash Tool installation process will start on your Windows PC.
- Once the installation process completes, click on the ‘Close‘ button to exit the installer.
Now you can see main Mi Flash tool window after installation.
How to Use Mi Flash Tool (Flash Fastboot ROMs):
Now follow the instructions below on how to use the tool to flash fastboot ROM.
That’s All! These were the easy steps to Download and Install Mi Flash Tool (Latest Version) for Windows. The app is not available for Ubuntu OS and Linux Users. Now you can use this tool to restore stock MIUI firmware, force update, downgrade or fix MIUI software problems.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question related to the above guide.
Source: MIUI Forum